Thursday, September 23, 2010

Haircut Haircut Haircut

Well… Haircuts are not very fun. I tried to think of life lessons I could learn from this and came to the conclusion that though I’m sure there are many lessons; I really don’t want to think of them. As I sat there under the watchful eyes of my family and extended family I couldn’t help but think, “Wow can this building, even hold any more people? Hmmm I wonder if this hair stylist is getting nervous having to perform in front of an audience. What if she cracks under pressure and accidentally shears off my ear? I like having two ears. What would my life be like with only one ear? Hmmm what if I am distantly related to Sampson? Will I now lose my strength? I need my strength. How much longer must I sit in this chair? I have got to leave this chair! Someone save me!” About this time she got done and I was returned to the welcoming arms of my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment