Tuesday, December 7, 2010

´´please help Elder Harris to stop snoring.´´

Grandma,
I am so happy that you were able to email me. I feel bad that I haven't had a chance to write any one, but this will work out great. So I wanted to tell you of a cool spiritual experience I had. So the night before I went out to teach in a part of the city (keep in mind that this teaching experience is sort of like a work shop, a practice and we go with the entire CCM). I was feeling really, really tired and I prayed that I would have the opportunity to get a good night sleep. I then went to sleep, and I guess that in about 10 min I was out like a light. One of the other Elders that sleeps in my room was having a really hard time getting to sleep, and I was making it worse because I was snoring really really loudly. So, side note, I have been having really bad sleeps lately and I didn't know why. So anyway, because he wanted to sleep so badly, he said a prayer asking Heavenly Father to ´´please help Elder Harris to stop snoring.´´ He said that within 5 min, I stopped snoring and he was able to go to sleep. I woke up that morning with more energy then I have had for the past few weeks. Long story short, that lord is looking out for us and he really does answer our prayers. Even if sometimes in a sort of silly way. I love the Lord and I know that he loves me. He wants nothing for me but to help him bring more of his children to the truthfulness of this gospel. I love you grandma and will keep writing you as much as a can.
Elder Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment